vCISO FOR SMALL TO MEDIUM SIZED BUSINESSES
- Having a full fledged cyber security team may not be economically viable to all. Maybe you'd just rather focus on your core business. In-house team is a cost center and is subject to attritions. There is this added cost of ongoing trainings for the team as the cyber world is constantly evolving. Enter the vCISO.
- The vCISO (virtual CISO) works with your IT team (or IT security administrators) providing guidance and expert advice through phone, chat, email and skype. Vulnerability scanning and penetration tests are all performed remotely.
- The vCISO suite has a flexible subscription model.
vCISO FOR LARGE ENTERPRISES
- It is not uncommon for CISO's to, at times seek, external advice. The CISOs are tied to the IT environment of their organizations. Appearance of newer attacks or adoption of a new technology by their company are times when they could use the vCISO's help.
- CISOs or business heads may sometimes seek a 2nd/independent opinion about the state of their cyber security.
- Companies may be between the "ex-CISO" and the "yet-to-be-found new CISO". The vCISO ensures that such a phase doesn't become a window of vulnerability.
- The vCISO for enterprises offers the option of combining the standard suite with a full blown attack tree analysis . This overcomes the limitations of the traditional what-if scenario based assessments. Highly recommended if you consider yourself an HVT (High Value Target).